Join Annitek as we sponsor the IT Portfolio Management Conference produced by Camp IT, Chicago, March 18-19. Receive a 20% discount. Use a coupon code of “Sponsor Invite” when you sign up on the CAMP attendee webstore. Attendance at the event is strictly limited to enterprise IT executives, management and staff.
Speakers to the event include
- Tammy Whited, Head of Service Management Office, OCIO, Fermilab
- Claude Scher, IT Enterprise Resource Manager, Johnson Controls
- Paul Aichele, Portfolio Manager PMO, Anixter
- Rachelle Mileur, Director Integration & New Technology Acquisition, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Mike Cozzi, IT PMO Director, HAVI Global Solutions
- Rebecca Porterfield, Project Management Director, Networked Insights
- Ann Mulholland, held roles of Consultant, CIO, SVP, Executive Director at Fortune 500 organizations
- Jennifer Ciolino, Director, Enterprise Portfolio Management and Program Management Office, Dow Corning
- Scott Schaller, IT Project Manager, Direct Buy
- Claire Gourdain, Former IT Portfolio Director, American Medical Association
- Gary Knipe, Manager, Enterprise Portfolio Services, MillerCoors
- Michael Rich, Senior Project Manager, Aurora Healthcare
Since 2005 Annitek has offered process driven business transformation, leadership and staffing for successful CA Clarity PPM implementations and upgrades, and innovative interactive Annitek Navigator Dashboards which extend the functionality of your existing Clarity reporting system. Annitek is trusted by the world’s largest organizations to assure they achieve the ROI they were promised from their PPM implementation.
About Camp Conferences:
Since 1984, CAMP IT Conferences has produced events designed to help IT professionals understand new technologies and make the critical, strategic and tactical decisions for their enterprises. CAMP’s speakers all have practical experience in their topic area, as well as excellent presentation skills. Over 32,000 enterprise IT executives, management and technical-staff representing over 5,500 individual organizations have been to CAMP.